Diversity and Talent Coordinator Apprentice
- Advanced Apprenticeship
- Human Resources
- London remove
Your day-to-day responsibilities will cover:
Diversity and Inclusion
- To support embedding an organisation-wide diversity and inclusion strategy, project plan, supporting policies and innovative programmes that enable all employees to bring their best selves to the workplace.
- To drive the understanding and case for change within our workforce to support diversity and inclusion efforts
- To support developing and integrating diversity and inclusion into all existing employment practices and processes including attraction, recruitment, development and retention
- To work with the HR team and line managers on innovative approaches to advertising vacancies focusing on Southbank Centre’s key strategic objective to increase the diversity of its workforce.
- To work with the HR team to investigate and develop new initiative to create entry-level employment and learning opportunities for existing staff
- Supporting and coordinating Southbank Centre’s apprenticeship programme, being a first point of contact for apprentices, line managers, assessors and the training provider throughout the duration of the programme.
- Working with the Creative Learning team to design and implement work experience programmes and events
- Working with HR colleagues to organise Southbank Centre’s attendance at job fairs and other employment-related events
- Overseeing requests for work opportunities and liaising with Universities and departments as required
- Managing the administration of talent initiatives including internal and external development programmes
- Supporting the administration of mentoring and coaching programmes
- Deliver training programmes together with other HR team members
You will learn the required Digital Project Admin skills including:
- Understand Agile project management methodologies.
- Use digital communication tools including email, CRM Systems & databases, to gather & share customer information to manage & develop customer relationships.
- Be responsible for using and updating digital collaborative tools such as Trello and Slack.