Early Years Apprentice - Level 2 - Knightlow Children's Partnership Limited - Rugby
Early Years Apprentice - Level 2
Employer: Knightlow Children's Partnership Limited
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- To train alongside experienced staff offering a high standard of care and education for children
- To develop the skills required to offer outstanding, inspirational and exciting child care environments and activities
- To be fully aware of Health, Safety and all aspects of safeguarding
Weekly wage: £161.85
Working week: We are open 7:50am - 6pm, Monday to Friday, closed Bank Holidays. We will agree exact hours with Apprentice, depending on hours/days at College.
Total hours per week: 39.00
Expected duration: 18 months
Possible start date: 20 April 2020
- An enthusiastic, 'can do' and flexible attitude towards working with children
- A sense of humour and able to use your own initiative
- GCSE English and maths grade 9-4 (A*-C) or equivalent qualifications is desirable.