Early Years/Nursery Apprentice
Employer: The Burrow Nursery & Pre-School Limited
The role requires candidates to be involved in:
- Every aspect of childcare
- Their personal care
- Nappy changing
- Feeding (where necessary)
Weekly wage: £166.00
Working week: Monday to Friday between the hours of 7.30am & 6.00pm. These hours will include your college time and study periods.
Total hours per week: 40.00
Expected duration: 27 months
Possible start date: 03 August 2020
- We are a close team and value staff who have flexibility, a good positive attitude, are fun to be with, proactive in their approach
- Good time keeping is essential
- People who enjoy working with young children and have enthusiasm
- GCSE grades 9-4 (A*-C) in English and maths or equivalent qualifications. Apprentices without Level 2 English and maths will need to achieve this level prior to taking their end point assessment.