FULL TIME EIGHT WEEK FROM STORY TO SCREEN
- Eight-week full-time course (Monday – Friday, 10am – 5pm)
- For students who are considering a career change and looking to build a solid foundation in filmmaking
- Write and direct your own 10-minute film
- Suitable for beginners, no previous experience is required
Eight-Week from Story to Screen equips you with fundamental skills in filmmaking disciplines such as camera operating, editing, directing, producing and screenwriting. The course culminates in the production of your short film.
WHAT YOU WILL STUDY
- Visual storytelling – how to use camera to tell a story
- Screenwriting – script structure and storyboard
- Casting and directing actors
- Camera and sound
- Directing and managing a crew
- Shooting and editing film
For students who are looking to learn various screen crafts with an opportunity to produce their short film. All courses are suitable for beginners; no previous experience is required. Courses are typically delivered Monday through Friday over eight weeks, which may change to include Saturday and Sunday depending on Bank Holidays and Christmas vacations.
Find out more.