Electrical Project Manager-Trainee - Dartford
We are no longer receiving applications for this opportunity, but there are plenty more open so please continue searching.
- Dartford remove
We are looking to recruit for two trainee roles within our dynamic business.
AMDs training programme is bespoke and tailored to each individual and provides maximum exposure to all elements and departments of the business. This in turn provides a great environment to flourish and develop quickly into an accountable key member of a growing driven business.
The programme will not only provide mentoring and practical experience it will also provide associated nationally recognized qualifications specific to each role.
The qualification requirements for this role are as below but these roles are also open to those already in role specific education looking for a career opportunity.
The Trainee will require working closely with the Mechanical and Electrical Projects delivery team to assist in managing various onsite projects to ensure delivery in line with the client expectations and AMD Environmental Ltd systems, policies and procedures.
Key Duties will include:
- Site surveys and measurements
- Review of Computer Aided Design drawings
- Working with a team in accordance with AMD Environmental Ltd personnel policies and procedures
- Communicating with the client and their agents at all stages of the project
- Attending client meetings, where required
- Assisting the Project Managers in planning work in a way which ensures that key milestones and completion dates are achieved. Covering the full scope of works including the material procurement, programme, technical proposals, design management strategy, project planning, including health and safety.
- Assisting with producing estimates to meet the client budget and programme
- A understanding of M&E projects financial management and how to complete jobs safely, on time and profitably
- Working closely with counterparts in all other departments
Skills & Qualifications - desirable though not essential
- Higher Maths
- Higher English
- Higher Physics or Technical Studies
- Good computing skills with knowledge of Excel & Word
- Have an interest in engineering or technical studies
- Good communication skills and willing to learn
- A team player
- Good time keeping
- Honest and hard working
- Driving Licence
Hours and Environment
- This position will be based from our Dartford office however the role holder may be required to travel to other offices and client sites on a regular basis.
- Core working hours for this position are from 8am until 5pm, Monday to Friday; however flexibility will be expected with regard to hours of work to suit the needs of the business and team
- Operations Director
Salary: £17000 - £20000.Application closed