Ace Appliance Centre strives to deliver a fast, reliable and competitive service to both residential and commercial clients in the West London and Middlesex areas.
You will be working with a qualified engineer “field based” and you will be learning;
- Selecting and Using Programmable Logic Controllers
- Principles and Applications of Electronic Devices and Circuits
- Electrical Technology
- Electronic Measurement and Testing
- Principles and Applications of Analogue Electronics
- Construction and Applications of Digital Systems
- Microprocessor Systems and Applications
- Electronic Fault-finding
- Features and Applications of Electrical Machines
This list is not exhaustive.
£ 200 per week
Possible Start Date:
Application Close Date:
Engineering technician (Level 3)
- Mandatory - Grade C in maths & English or Grade 4/5 in new GCSE grades
• Being able to follow instructions.
• Having good communication skills
• Being methodical and organised.
• Having good concentration.
• Being able to work to strict deadlines.
The person we are looking for will be;
- Fully committed to learning the job.
- Not afraid of hard work.
- Able to communicate in a business-like manner
Training to be Provided
Apprentices will be required to attend college at least x1 day per week at Uxbridge Campus completing necessary mandatory training and units associated with the apprenticeship.
Our Account Manager, industry-trained assessor and Learning Advocate support apprentices to deliver our high-quality training programmes.
The apprentice will be required to complete:
- QCF Framework
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- Skills, Knowledge and Behaviours
- Standard and End Point Assessment
- Functional Skills in English, Maths and ICT (if required)
Other training will be provided by the employer as required to enable the fulfilment of the job role.
Things to consider
You must commit to a 36 month apprenticeship You will be considered if you have done an engineering or electrical installation apprenticeship Level 2 course
Skilled electronic engineer