The primary role of the Email Campaign Executive is to coordinate all email activity, send and provide analysis on each campaign both internally and externally.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Liaise and coordinate email deployment with the web team/production team
Building emails in Typo & Exponea (after they have been approved by production).
Prioritise business and information needs.
Proofread and send emails once approved by production, sales support team.
Setting up Google Ads Manager Reporting (at campaign setup time (for sales)
Build the Exponea Customer Reports post-send
Checking TYPO links for eNewsletter positions and other email consistencies (that should fall into production responsibility)
Ensure that our deadlines are adhered to
Helping resolve general digital process queries
Advising production that sends need to move etc. once materials are received and approved this person would be the go-to person for client queries and small amendments.
Deal with calendar scheduling issues missed by production.
Interpret data, analyse results using statistical techniques.
Email (newsletter / eBlast)
Web traffic (impressions etc.)
Send screenshots and URLs to clients when web banners are live (or use ad manager functions)
Recording individual customer links in email deployments
Required Qualifications Knowledge Abilities & Experience:
- Educated to a high standard and fully IT literate
- Must have GCSE English and Maths
- Experience reporting and analysis is essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Critical thinking and attention to detail
- Project Management skills would be advantage
- Good working knowledge of the following, email service providers (ESP), Google Analytics, Google AdManager, Microsoft Excel
- HTML knowledge (or willing to learn this skills)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment is essential
- The ability to translate raw data into functional and understandable metrics and requirements to customers.