Just Eat Takeaway.com is a leading global online food delivery marketplace headquartered in Amsterdam and listed on the London Stock Exchange.
They have built their business on having the widest choice available on their platform – connecting millions of customers with over 205,000 restaurants across 24 countries - with over 100 different cuisines from local independents to globally famous restaurants, available to order via our app and website.
Just Eat Takeaway provide the platform and tools to help independent restaurants move online and reach a significantly broader customer base – to generate increased orders and grow their businesses. They also provide the insights, advice, and support their growing community needs to satisfy customers and help raise standards across a vibrant takeaway sector.
Just Eat Takeaway have built to deliver behind the scenes too. To make Just Eat Takeaway.com the great company it is, it takes a great team of people. Which is why all of their colleagues are welcomed into a diverse and inclusive workplace where they feel they can belong. They are passionate about nurturing their people and offer a full programme of training and support to their employees – helping them to develop their careers in a way that suits them.
“No matter who you are, what you look like, who you love, where you are from, religious beliefs or takeaway preferences you could find your place at Just Eat.”
Just Eat Takeaway.com are looking for a well organised and passionate individual to take up the role of End User Computing Apprentice, reporting directly into the Technology Manager.
You will be responsible for the support of the end users within the Head Office ensuring suitable processes and support is in place.
You have a strong belief in the ideas of “working how we live”, you will be responsible for ensuring the highest level of service is delivered, high performance and quality is maintained and consumers of the service are valued.
This is a role that has responsibilities of our largest market and so has high expectations, it is a fantastic opportunity for you to join an amazing company and make your mark.
- Supporting end users with their IT needs
- Helping setup new Just Eat Takeaway.com employees with their devices and accounts
- Providing excellent customer services when supporting all Just Eat Takeaway.com employees
- Developing and learning about new end user technology (GSuite, Windows, Chrome OS, Mac OS X, New Devices)
- Setting up and supporting audio visual equipment
Desirable skills / Personal qualities:
- Interested in technology as a career
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Highly organised with a keen eye for detail
- Self-motivated and uses own initiative
- Enthusiastic and driven to deliver
- Enjoys working in a dynamic, fast paced environment
- 5 GCSE’s including Maths & English [grades A*-C/9-4]
- Must have A-levels or equivalent
There’s a potential opportunity to gain a full time role at the end of the apprenticeship.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.