Looking to start an administration apprenticeship? Looking to work for a company that will support and develop your skills? Looking for a business that offers permanent and progression opportunities? Look no further. Apply to G Jassal- An All Trades Company!
Here at G Jassal, we are reputable building, plumbing and heating business based in Glasgow's West End. We are a friendly family business who is looking for a motivated apprenticeship to join our busy office.
- As part of the Engineer Coordinator Apprenticeship, you will be completing a Digital Applications Support Apprenticeship delivered by QA. This includes peer mentoring, work-based assessment and classroom training.
- Managing all of the electronic diaries for the engineers using Commusoft and updating when necessary
- Using Communsoft to plan the navigation of all external jobs using your problem solving skills
- Forward planning by creating the weekly jobs on Commusoft
- Live tracking engineers on the Commusoft to forward plan and to update customers
- Using Commusoft to input data, raise invoices and credit controls
- Answering all incoming customer calls, taking general booking and escalating to management if necessary
- Calling customers to update timescales when necessary
- Using Microsoft Outlook to keep all customers up todate, completing any associated administration and keeping the office clean and tidy
Systems you will use:
- Commusoft - internal CRM system
- Microsoft packages (Word, Outlook and Excel)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Problem solver, hard working and motivated person
- Enthusiastic and willing to learn
- Able to follow instructions
- Monday to Friday
- 08:30 - 17:00
- GBP 3.90 - GBP 5.00 per hour
- A salary boost at the end of the apprenticeship
- A social and fun working environment
- Opportunity to achieve company bonus (up to GBP 500) every month
- 28 days holiday
Future Career Progression:
- A permanent opportunity is available after successfully completing the Digital Applications Support Apprenticeship
- A salary review is subject to successful completion of Digital Applications Support Apprenticeship
QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.