Engineering Apprenticeship – Pressure Control and Storage - East Midlands
We are no longer receiving applications for this opportunity, but there are plenty more open so please continue searching.
Here at Cadent we’re like a sleeping giant. We’re at the start of a really exciting journey of transformation, growth and evolution.
We’re new but we’re 200 years old. We’re the UK’s largest gas network connecting and keeping energy flowing to our customer’s 12 million homes and businesses across the UK. That’s half the UK, Not bad going really.
We’re proud of our story so far and we’re super powered up about what our future holds. That’s where you come in. You’ll support our growth and innovation and help us to create better, safer tomorrows, today. With us you’ll start your career with real purpose and direction. You’ll feel genuinely proud about what you do!
About our Engineering Apprenticeship
As a Pressure Control and Storage Apprentice you’ll see we’re just as passionate about keeping your energy flowing as we are our own.
From day one of your 3 year programme, you’ll make an impact on millions of people without them even knowing it! Monitoring and maintaining pressures and controls throughout our gas network, helping to keep the gas flowing safely and reliably to all of our customers.
You’ll train alongside our team of experienced engineers to gain the specialist technical knowledge and skills required to be one of our future gas experts. At the end of your apprenticeship you’ll have achieved a whole host of qualifications including a BTEC. All of which will support you moving forward with a career at Cadent.
We’re looking for people who act with pride, purpose and ownership to join our Apprenticeship Programme, along with:
- 5 GCSEs minimum grade C/4 or equivalent - 2 of which must be Maths and English Language OR an NVQ/BTEC Level 2 qualification including GCSE Maths and English Language minimum grade C/4 or equivalent
- High levels of personal and professional energy – you’ll have lots of drive and motivation too!
- A shared sense of purpose – we’re on an exciting journey of growth – do you want to be part of it?
- A passion for engineering and customer service - We’re looking for people who can delight our customers!
- Team Spirit – We support each other, with all our strengths and differences, to succeed
Rewards and Benefits
Your hard work should be rewarded. We’ll reward you with fully expensed travel and accommodation, 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays, access to our flexible benefits scheme, a pension plan and £200 towards driving lessons. What are you waiting for?
Be part of something big. Join us and help shape the future of gas for generations to come.Application closed