Estate agent sales negotiator apprentice - Lovelle Estate Agents
Not taking applications
- Full Time
- Employability Skills
- Intermediate Apprenticeship
- Advanced Apprenticeship
- Employment & Training
- Work Experience/Interns
- Level 2
- Level 3
- Alternative Courses/Degrees
- Professional Qualifications
- Business & Admin
- Estate Agency
- Estate and Property Management
Are you looking to start your career in the Property sector? This well- established estate agency is looking for a dynamic, motivated and driven person to become a member of their team, if this sounds like you then apply today!
In the role, you will gain on the job experience and guidance alongside your experienced colleagues, ensuring a first-class customer experience with this estate agency company.
If you are successful for this role your daily duties would be:
- Ensure every customer is greeted in a friendly, positive and enthusiastic manner.
- Determine applicants needs by listening carefully to the details provided
- Qualify applicants, match them to suitable properties and organise viewings at the earliest opportunity
- Ensure all viewings are promptly followed up and that the vendor is immediately advised of the details
- Ensure that when an offer is accepted that all administrative duties are attended to and that the sale is actively progressed through to a satisfactory and business like conclusion
This role requires a pleasant person with great customer service, a highly-motivated individual that also has great people skills. You must also have a resilient, positive and friendly attitude.
We are also looking for someone who can grow into the role and beyond within the company.
This is a 12-month apprenticeship paying weekly wages of £140, you will achieve level 2 in property services plus functional skills in English and Maths are also available if required.
Upon completion of the apprenticeship, this company will be looking to keep the right individual on full time. There will also be the potential to progress onto the property services level 3 apprenticeship.
This is a wonderful opportunity to earn while you learn, and get your foot in the door and apply your skills. Don’t miss out, apply today!Sign-up or log in to apply