We're delighted to announce a new Degree Apprenticeship with Estée Lauder.
Fast track your business career! Starting in January 2021, over a three-year period you’ll work four days a week in a Human Resources (HR) role at Estée Lauder in London and study one day per week at Pearson Business School (Holborn, Central London) completing a Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship.
This Degree Apprenticeship is your opportunity to:
- Complete placements within a leading regional prestige beauty HR team.
- Study BA (Hons) Business Management at Pearson Business School and graduate with a degree which is validated by The University of Kent.
- Have your tuition fees paid in full by Estée Lauder and graduate with zero student debt.
- Earn a salary of £22,000 per annum.
The deadline for applications is 4pm on Wednesday 21st October.
- Eligible to study an apprenticeship in the UK
- English Language and Maths GCSE grade C/4 or above (or equivalent)
- Passion for business
- Aged 18+
- If you are studying A levels or completing further education, you must be due to complete your qualification(s) in 2020. We are unable to progress applications for students that are part way through their current studies.