ET Recruitment Admin Apprentice - Canary Wharf
- Intermediate Apprenticeship
- Business & Admin
- London remove
About the role
About Balfour Beatty and what we do:
Do you want to work for a worldwide, market leading Company? A company that has delivered some of the most iconic projects, globally over the last 100 years, with market leading capabilities across the construction, services and rail sectors? Then we have an amazing opportunity for you – office based in Canary Wharf.
About the role:
Our aim is to develop your Business and support skills and to help you reach your full potential. The main aspect of this role is to support the Emerging Talent team with all aspects of administration.
What the apprenticeship will offer:
You will follow a training programme as part of our Industry recognised Apprenticeship programme, geared towards you achieving a Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship.
The typical duration for this apprenticeship is 18 months
What you'll be doing
Your responsibilities as an Emerging Talent Recruitment Administration Apprentice:
Work collaboratively as a member of the Emerging Talent Team to assist with administration and coordination for assessment centres. This includes room and lunch bookings, engaging with candidates and assessors prior to the day, answering candidate queries and preparing assessment centre packs. Other tasks may include:
- Ensuring data is up to date and entered accurately into recruitment systems.
- Manage the Emerging Talent inbox and responding to all queries or escalate where needed
- Respond positively, promptly and appropriately to all internal and external requests
- Support the team with attending career fairs
- Manage and prioritise own workload, whilst working in a fast paced environment
- Support ET Co-ordinator with uploading vacancies onto relevant portals and making sure they’re always up to date
Who we're looking for
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- 5 GCSE’S grade A-C (or equivalent)
- Able to prioritise and manage own time effectively and work well under pressure
- Desire to work as part of a team but has the ability with training to work on own and use initiative
- You will have a basic knowledge of MS packages including Outlook, Word and Excel.
- You will have a have a friendly, flexible approach to your working day and a willingness to work with and support colleagues
- You will have an enthusiastic, engaged attitude and eagerness to learn and develop personally and professionally
Why work for us
Salary & benefits:
We offer a competitive salary and a flexible benefits package. Your professional institution fees and training will be covered.
For more information about what you can expect as a Balfour Beatty Apprentice and what’s involved in the scheme visit the website http://www.balfourbeatty.com/careers/graduates-undergraduates-and-school-leavers/meet-our-people/?section=apprentices and view the profiles of our current apprentices across the Group.
To apply, please click below:
Should you require any additional support with your application, please contact email@example.com
Closing Date – applications are open until 29th April 2018, however we reserve the right to remove adverts should the roles be filled before this date.
Applicants are therefore encouraged to apply as early as possible as CVs will be reviewed and candidates selected on a rolling recruitment basis.
Balfour Beatty is an equal opportunities employer and has been accredited with the Positive About Disabled People (“Two Ticks”) symbol and we are a member of Stonewall’s Diversity Champions programme.
Take a look at what we do at:
Balfour Beatty is the UK’s largest construction and infrastructure business. Each day our projects change people’s lives and communities for the better. We built the famous London Aquatic Centre and you’ll find our mark in all kinds of infrastructure like schools and hospitals, major roads, rail and power networks. Each year we seek the best apprentices to come and join our ever changing business.Sign-up or log in to apply