Executive PA Diploma
We are no longer receiving applications for this opportunity, but there are plenty more open so please continue searching.
- Distance Learning
- Gap Year
- Employment & Training
- Alternative Courses/Degrees
- Business & Admin
- London remove
The role of an Executive PA or Executive Assistant is challenging, well paid and highly valued. An Executive PA needs to be able to anticipate the needs of company directors and senior management and essentially act as their life organiser. This is a career for someone who thrives on working under pressure in a demanding environment and who is well organised with good attention to detail. The PA role is also a great way to learn \bout business and organisation and so is a stepping stone into other careers such as HR, marketing, office management or other specialised areas
Aims and Objectives
The programme will give you the practical skills that an Executive PA additionally needs for success. You will learn up-to-date Microsoft Office applications, become familiar with the latest accountancy packages and secretarial skills such as touch typing and audio transcription. With a combination of these practical skills and the Pitman Training name behind you. You will be able to confidently apply for roles within the PA environment
Outcome / Qualification
Participants on this Diploma programme will receive a nationally recognised Pitman Training Executive PA Diploma, at either Pass or Distinction level
This Executive PA Diploma Programme is made up of 12 core modules plus four elective modules. It is designed to take around 300/340 hours or 12/14 weeks full-time study to complete
- Effective Business Communication
- Typaz or Typaz Professional
- Word & Word Expert
- Excel & Excel Expert
- Audio Transcription Level 1 or Marketing Essentials
- Event Management Essentials
- Successful Meetings and Minutes
ELECTIVE MODULES (CHOOSE FOUR):
- Legal Text Processing
- WordPress for Business
- HR Essentials
- Marketing Essentials
- Health and Safety Essentials
- Medical Terminology
- Sage 50 Accounts
- Bookkeeping Level 2 - Module 1
Other elective modules are available. Contact Pitman Training for more information.
Study in our training hub, distance learning or a combination of both. Full access to face to face support when you choose.
- Free Module to all participants through NGTU
Go…..Get that Job - which covers four lessons:
- Preparation - identifying the ideal job, defining your skills, interests and achievements
- Your CV and Strengths - how to present a CV, writing a personal statement and recording your history
- Job Search - Methods to search for jobs, completing application forms, cover letters and creative job hunting
- Interview Success - Different types of interviews, body language and questions – then Get the job!
- Personal support and advice to give a final polish to your CV and interview techniques.
- Link you to employers throughout London