Experian-Junior QA Tester
Experian is a global company offering a diverse range of data and analytical tools, services, and solutions, they are looking for people who can inspire new ways of thinking—and contribute their insight to a business that specialises in it.
At Experian, we understand what it takes to bring data to life. Creativity. Passion. Flexibility. Expertise. We know that fresh perspectives can spur inspiration, often leading to a new way of tackling a challenge. We also understand that to excel—to be great—we must question thoroughly and analyse deeply. Join a global team of more than 16,000 individuals dedicated to making businesses and communities stronger through the power of insight.
Experian the leading global information services company, providing data and analytical tools to clients around the world. Experian helps organisations to manage credit risk, prevent fraud, target marketing offers and automate decision making. Experian also helps individuals to check their credit report and credit score as well as protect against identity theft. Our vision is for Experian’s people, data and technology to become a necessary part of every major consumer economy in the world.
ECS helps millions of people in the UK, US, and Brazil to access their credit report and score online. In the UK we offer this is via our CreditExpert service which promotes better financial health by giving consumers the online tools and advice they need to understand, manage and protect their personal information. We also provide services that give people peace of mind, by protecting their identities and detecting when their identities may have been compromised or stolen.
Some examples of the current projects that we are working on:
CreditExpert – Upgrade for CreditExpert that will provide a scalable platform for the future. The project will deliver an improved UI design, extra functionality, and the adoption of a cutting-edge client-side adaptive web development (AWD) framework to cater for mobile devices.
Credit Matcher - Improved and streamlined customer journey along with re-architecture to a WebAPI approach. The redesign also heavily uses the AWD techniques employed within the CreditExpert product allowing for a consistent device-agnostic approach.
This is an exciting new role working with Experian Consumer Services, who are seeking a Junior QA tester to join their growing website optimisation team in Experian Consumer Services. The successful individual will be responsible for testing optimization campaigns (A/B and MVT) across their website and web platforms as they test out new changes to their ECS products.
- Play a key role in software quality improvement for customer-facing websites.
- Responsible for identifying, recording and verifying bugs in the software which should include providing test evidence.
- Perform testing to an agreed standard allowing the release of quality code to a live environment
- Perform ad-hoc testing and problem-solving support for urgent business critical development fixes.
- Testing the customer web experience journeys such as Sign-up, Login, Forgotten Password etc.
- Follow company QA Standards.
- Carry out testing of website experience across different browsers and devices like mobiles, tablets, and laptops
- Maintain a regression test suite.
- Comfortable with working to tight deadlines.
- Have great attention to detail
- Have a keen interest in technology and keep up to date with current tech trends
- Great interpersonal and communications skills to be part of a close-knit team.
Location: 80 Victoria Street, Cardinal Place, London, SW1E 5JDSign-up or log in to apply