This is a fantastic opportunity for a young person to start a career in the facilities management and learn &work with experienced professionals. Apply now!
You will be working for...
A world-class organisation promoting professional excellence in their discipline.
Be part of QA' s 10k in tech and add yourself to the UK' s tech explosion!
In this job you will be...
- Assisting with management of all on-site facilities
- On reception duties &customer service
- Responsible for complying with company's health &safety
- Organising &setting up of meeting rooms
- Undertaking banking deposits &collections
- Assisting with all printing requirements
- Responsible for incoming/outgoing post
- Assisting with all general admin duties
Your training will...
Start with a 12-14 month Business apprenticeship, which consists of work-based assessment, covering:IT skills, Customer service, Administration and Complaints handling. With the opportunity of a 1 Day Microsoft Office Specialist training course at our training centre.
You will gain an SVQ in Business &Administration and Microsoft Office Specialist ( MOS) . This is a fantastic opportunity to start a long and rewarding career in Business Administration.
Who should apply...
- An individual with excellent communications skills
- Someone who is customer service focused
- An individual with good telephone manner
- Someone with good organisational skills
- An IT literate with experience of MS office
The candidate must have at least 5 standards ( Level 1 - 3)OR 5 National Level 5 grades, both qualifications must include Maths and English.
What happens when I finish my apprenticeship?
Depending on performance apprentice will be able to develop a career in facilities management and progress within this international organisation.
It only takes a minute to apply for a Business Admin apprenticeship with QA and begin your Business Admin career with great prospects today.
QA' s apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe' s main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note:This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.