Farm (Stockperson) Apprentice
Employer: Border Holdings Ltd
Duties will include (but not limited to):
- Looking for someone to join an existing, friendly workforce
- Enthusiastic, keen and willing to learn
- Have a positive attitude and be willing to get involved in all aspects of the farm
- You should be prepared to work outside in all weathers
- You will be working with livestock and should be comfortable working with such animals
Weekly wage: £169.65 - £320.19
Working week: Monday to Friday 7.30am - 5.00pm with an hour for lunch a couple of tea breaks and possible overtime when available.
Total hours per week: 39.00
Expected duration: 18 months
Possible start date: 06 January 2020
- GCSE (or equivalent) grades 9-4 or A*-C in Maths and English.