F&F Apprenticeship (ENSPIRE)
Not taking applications
- Higher Apprenticeship
- Professional Qualifications
- Sales and Marketing
- Buying and Merchandising
We're a global brand. With a presence in 26 countries, our apprentices have the chance to make a real impact further afield than just the UK.
Using customer insight, we create beautiful and innovative ranges at great prices which encourage customers to keep coming back. We want to build a brand that customers love and trust, at affordable prices.
The ENSPIRE apprenticeship programme welcomes people with a 'passion for fashion' with the get-go to want to help customers across the world. We'll support you throughout the two year programme, giving you the time to study for your qualification with the Fashion Retail Academy. We'll also give you a buddy and a mentor, as well as unique leadership training, setting you up for a great start in your career.
- You'll spend a day a week at the Fashion Retail Academy working towards your Level 4 Diploma within Merchandising and Buying.
- On the programme you’ll follow a Buying or a Merchandising route. A Buyer works closely with our suppliers to ensure that we’re sourcing the right products for customers. A Merchandiser delves into the detail of data, helping us to ensure we have the right amount of stock at the right time.
- As an F&F apprentice you will be supported through your programme with a great training programme which will enable you to develop both your technical skills and leadership skills.
The Ideal Candidate
- 240 UCAS Points (excluding General Studies)
- Maths and English GCSE Grade C and above
- To eat, sleep and breathe fashion
- An eye for numbers and a head for interpreting data
- To manage a fast-paced workload
- Good computer skills, including Word and Excel
- The commitment to complete your studies while working
- To work with others and achieve success together
- To put people and our customers at the heart of what you do
- To be agile in the way you think, make decisions and handle change
- To stick to your values and do the right thing, even when it’s tough
- A positive attitude, and a way of inspiring confidence in others
- To be connected to the latest thinking, inside and outside of the business
- The hunger to drive your own career and become one of our leaders.