Compensation: You will be rewarded with £22,340 basic salary p.a. plus a commission scheme with an annual average additional earning of £5,856 (earning potential is uncapped) - Overall giving a potential earning package of £28196 p.a.
Business mileage allowance: You will also receive a business mileage allowance at 45p per mile which is paid from and to your home address.
Working Hours: You will be working a 36.5 hours week on a Flexible Shift Pattern - 16 hours to be completed between 4pm-9pm Monday-Friday or anytime at weekend. We're also open to those who are seeking part time work; however, you will need to commit to a minimum of 30 hours per week.
Location: You will be home-based and spend your shift visiting people in communities across your region - Lincoln LN Postcodes
What you'll do:
- In the role of Field Visiting Officer, you will be visiting addresses that don't have a valid TV Licence, whether that's alone or alongside a colleague.
- It will be your responsibility to explain the legislation, help the customer understand our payment options and where necessary conduct an interview under caution.
- You'll keep track of all visits conducted and make sure you complete paperwork in a timely and accurate manner.
- Following standard operational procedures, you'll ensure contract compliance is maintained always.
- You'll also help with ad-hoc duties and take part in meetings with both your team and your line manager. Occasionally, you may be required to give evidence in court'
What we're looking for:
- It's essential that you have a full UK Driving Licence and access to your own car, with at least a year of driving experience and comfortable driving on a variety of roads
- You'll need to be physically mobile, as you'll be visiting multiple locations on a daily basis
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with an excellent standard of both verbal and written English.
- We recruit from a diverse range of backgrounds, whether that's customer service, retail, sales, ex forces or security, however, there is one thing in common - excellent communication skills.
If you enjoy working outdoors and are looking for a role that offers job security and gives you a level of flexible working then this could be the perfect job for you.
At Capita Customer Management, we're transforming customer experiences. Our expert teams handle more than 100 million customer conversations every year across phone, email, web and more. We're partnering with clients like O2, Transport for London, Samsung and RSPCA, and have 19 contact centres across the UK, India, Poland and South Africa. Join us and discover better as you find new ways to delight customers.
What's in it for you?
- A competitive basic salary of £22,340 p.a.
- 23 days' holiday (rising to 27) with the opportunity to buy extra leave
- The opportunity to take a paid day out of the office, volunteering for our charity partners or a cause of your choice
- Competitive Bonus scheme
- Business mileage allowance: 45p (paid from and to home address)
- Company matched pension, life assurance, a cycle2work scheme, 15 weeks' fully paid maternity, adoption and shared parental leave, paternity pay of two weeks...and plenty more
- Voluntary benefits designed to suit your lifestyle - from discounts on retail and socialising, to health & wellbeing, travel and technology
- Access to our Employee Network Groups, which represent every strand of diversity and allow colleagues to connect and learn from each other on an open, inclusive platform
You'll get the chance to follow your chosen career path anywhere in Capita. You'll be joining a network of 63,000 experienced, innovative and dedicated individuals across multiple disciplines and sectors. There are countless opportunities to learn new skills and develop in your career, and we'll provide the support you need to do just that. Our purpose is to create a better outcome for you.
What we hope you'll do next:
Choose 'Apply now' to fill out our short application, so that we can find out more about you.
We're an equal opportunity employer, which means we'll consider all suitably qualified applicants regardless of gender identity or expression, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, age, sexual orientation, disability status or any other protected characteristic. We recruit and develop our people based on merit and their passion for creating better outcomes, and we're committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
We're supporting our clients as they adapt to the unprecedented circumstances brought about by COVID-19. As a result, we're currently only recruiting for essential roles during this time. All interviews, assessments and background checks will take place online, to completely remove the need for face-to-face contact.
Vetting: Here at Television Licensing, we handle sensitive information, therefore, you will be required to complete Capita standard vetting. Unfortunately, you will be unable to start employment with us until clearance has been awarded, so your proactive engagement is key to avoid any delay to your potential start date.