Field Service Engineer
Evoke Creative Ltd are a vertically-integrated kiosk manufacturer based in Bromborough. They have been successful in designing, engineering, manufacturing and integrating hardware and software solutions on a global scale for almost two decades. The successful candidate will share the company's passion for technology and its ability to transform businesses.
The ideal apprentice will be an ambitious and hard-working individual who thrives in a dynamic environment. If successful, you will have the opportunity to travel to multiple client sites and support the installation and maintenance of IT devices, while also providing first-line support on the Helpdesk. At Evoke Creative, hard work is rewarded with the occasional early Friday finish and all bank holidays off!
Roles & Responsibilities (Will include but will not be limited to):
- Supporting the installation of digital signage and kiosk's at client sites
- Monitoring and maintenance of IT devices internally and externally
- Helpdesk Support
- Connecting power cables and data cables
- Producing client reports based on information for the kiosk
Desired qualities, skills and knowledge:
- People person
- Team player
- Good Communicator
- IT Literate
- Good Customer Service
- Driving License
- Grade 4 in Maths and Grade 3 in English (or equivalent)
Salary, Hours & Benefits:
- £15,000 per annum
- 40 hours per Week
- 8:30-17:00 Monday to Friday
- 25 Days plus Bank Holiday
- Buddy (Day-to-day support)
Baltic Apprenticeships were the first training provider to offer a completely tech-focused, tech-driven training solution. We help people transform their knowledge and passion into skills that employers need.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch! Once we receive your application, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage.
Individuals must have a valid and eligible residency status to apply for this role.