This legal firm has been named Law Firm of the Year in Scotland an impressive 8 times.This is a fantastic opportunity to join a forward thinking and award winning legal firm with offices based in the centre of Edinburgh.
- Contribute to the day to day operation of the office and provide administration support to Edinburgh office
- Filing on a daily basis
- Printing and scanning as required
- Filing of daily correspondence and documents
- New files to be created and entered in document management system accurately and effectively
- Dealing with file requests made by staff and partnersList and store of files
- Experience of office environment preferred
- IT Skills including MS office & Outlook
- Excellent administration and organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritise and work to deadlines
- Attention to detail
Additional Information Monday-Friday 9am-5.30pmGBP 15925 per annum
Important Information QAs apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.