This is an international consultancy and project management firm specialise in sustainable development projects worldwide.
Since 1973 they have successfully completed over 900 projects across 100 countries through Europe, Africa, Asia and the Americas.
Currently seeking an ambitious individual for a Finance/Business Administration apprenticeship position within an international consultancy and project management firm.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a young person to start a career in within the finance and business administration sector and learn &work with experienced professionals.
Job role to be split approximately 80% with the finance team and 20% with admin, flexible week to week based on departmental priorities and workloads.
- Purchase ledger invoice processing
- Train towards bank and cash reconciliations
- Support sales ledger invoice preparation
- Data entry
- Filing and other ad hoc duties where required
- Cover for reception when required;answering phones, greeting visitors
- Supporting office management
- Strong numeracy and literacy skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to adapt to different scenarios
Someone with 5 standards ( Level 1 - 3)OR 5 National Level 5 grades, both qualifications including Maths and English would be ideal
Other Important Information
Daily working hours:9am-5: 30pm, Monday-Friday
After the apprenticeship, you will aim to:
- Reach proficiency in understanding of double entry book keeping
- Gain full understanding of purchase ledger, sales ledger and bank reconciliation processes
- Reach a good skill level with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Aiming towards a permanent Finance &Admin assistant role