Do you want a fantastic opportunity to learn new skills and start a very rewarding career?Start here, apply now!
You will be working for?
An Edinburgh based property and corporate finance business that covers the UK.
We assist clients by sourcing, negotiating and structuring finance from GBP 100k to GBP 50m.
We are looking for an ambitious person to join the team.
Be part of QA' s 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK' s tech explosion!
- Ensure timely, accurate and appropriate responses to telephone calls/enquiries
- Liaise with all members of the in house team to support them with tasks as required
- Develop relationships with clients and other parties and ensure exceptional customer service at all times
- Support the team in a wide variety and number of administration tasks
- Manage diaries and update diaries with meeting and travel information
- Deal with price travel, accommodation and other office purchases and supplies
- Answer phones, take messages and deal with clients in a professional manner
- Assist the team in creating files for their deals
- Update database with new client information and notes
- Deal with database management and assist the team in making sure our data is current and correct
- Assist the office manager with accounting tasks
- Help the team to collate necessary documents for deals
- Support the team in marketing tasks and research tasks
- Help create written correspondence and documents using standard formats
- Contribute to the success of the team
- Monitor your own workload, and provide regular feedback to other team members
- You must be ambitious, hard working and keen to learn.
- Strong desire to work in the finance industry and confident talking about your ambition.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
- 9.00am - 5.30pm
- GBP 13500
QA' s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note:This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.