Finance Administration Assistant Apprentice - Edinburgh (EH3) - 4287
- Advanced Apprenticeship
- Business & Admin
- Edinburgh remove
Join an innovative programme providing smart solutions, supporting business systems, services, processes and progress in your journey as a Business Apprentice. The industry has grown exponentially and we would like you take part.
One of Scotland' s premier law firms with offices of equal size and strength across Aberdeen, Edinburgh and Glasgow, serving clients in Scotland, the UK and globally. The firm has 58 partners and employs around 500 people. Core practice areas include corporate finance;commercial;banking;exploration and production;planning;dispute resolution;health, safety and environment;construction and projects;property;employment, pensions and benefits and private client.
Working as a key member within team, you will be responsible for:
- Assisting the credit control team in providing copy invoices to clients and updating our records for remittance notes received
- Providing support to the accounts payable assistant with inputting invoices to the system
- Maintaining client and fee earner records
- Providing general admin support to the finance team including scanning of records
- Ability to work on own initiative and in a proactive manner
- Excellent administration skills
- High level attention to detail
- Prioritise tasks and meet deadlines
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word &Excel
- Team player
- Present a professional image and demonstrates Excellent customer service skills
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, both qualifications must include Maths and English.
QA' s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note:This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
Sign-up or log in to apply