Finance and Resourcing Administrator Apprentice
- Advanced Apprenticeship
- Business & Admin
- Banking and Finance
- London remove
The main role of the Finance and Resourcing Administrator is to contribute towards the day-to-day operations performed by both the Finance and Resourcing Team.
As Finance and Resourcing Administrator, you will be the main point of contact for staff with regards to resourcing. Because of the a strong personality and excellent communication are very important. You also need a calm approach in order to manager ever-chasing requests effectively.
Working to support the Resource Manager in the following day-to-day areas:
- Updating and maintaining the Resource Schedule across Design, UX, Strategy and Copy departments.
- Facilitate and help resolve day-to-day resourcing issues/conflicts with relevant teams where required.
- Ensure creative staff have been briefed on time and are comfortable with the amount of time they have to work on a project, flagging any concerns should they arise.
- Promote and raise awareness of our Ways of Working to the Design, Strategy, UX and Copy team, and respective Head of Department, to ensure all are operating to best practice.
- Maintain a constant knowledge of current and upcoming projects and pitches.
- Maintain relationships with freelance contacts and continue to build on our candidate database.
- Manage administration work for new starters including internal administration and contractor inductions.
- General administration tasks including scanning and filing.
- Stamp, code and input all purchase ledger invoices/credits.
- Matching of supplier invoices to purchase orders and freelance timesheets.
- Preparing a weekly payment run an arrange email remittance advices to suppliers.
- Reconciling supplier statements.
- Dealing with supplier queries and calls.
- Filing (paper and electronic copies) of all supplier documentation.
- Gain internal authorisation of all purchase orders and invoices.
Corporate Credit Cards:
- Renew online credit card statements weekly
- Reconcile postings with monthly statement and receipts of each of the Directors' cards.
- Assist with orders using the company credit card and Paypal accounts.
- Register freelance timesheets on a weekly basis to assist in the control of contractor costs.
- Allocate all chargeable printing costs to client projects.
- Opening and distributing Finance post
- General filing
- Chasing timesheets on a weekly basis.
You will learn the required Digital Finance skills including:
- Use relevant software, including accounting software and common applications such as spreadsheets, word processing software and presentation software.
- Understand, analyse and report data effectively using digital platforms.
- Data Security and Protection.