Finance Apprentice - Bishopsgate
Not taking applications
- Advanced Apprenticeship
- Banking and Finance
- POSITION OVERVIEW:
This position requires you to liaise with the accounting and fieldwork teams to ensure that all aspects of the invoicing process are completed successfully. You will be the central hub for all administration requirements and will be responsible for managing and maintaining levels of stationery, couriering documents, merchandise and sending out mail.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Overseeing accounting system - managing, sorting and assigning invoices.
- Sending out self-employed contracts.
- Requesting bank details for payments.
- Monitoring stationery levels, ordering stationery if necessary.
- Researching/ordering other office requirements.
- Managing business merchandise.
- Couriering incentives to clients/venues.
- Franking and sending out mail.
- Answering phone calls, dealing with requests, taking messages and transferring calls.
KEY CANDIDATE ATTRIBUTES:
- Good team player
- Ability to work sufficiently
- Very organized
- A can-do positive attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Skills in problem solving, organisation and planning
- IT Literate; proficient with Microsoft office applications proficiency, especially Word & Excel 5 GCSE’s at grade A* to C
- Microsoft Office application proficiency, i.e., Work, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.