Employer: Chartered Banker Institute
Wage: £249.90 Per Week
Hours: 35.00 Per Week
The aim of the job is to assist the Head of Finance and the Assistant Accountant with the efficient running of the Finance team, including taking responsibility for day to day processing activities. This role includes the opportunity to complete an AAT Accountancy Apprenticeship.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Maintenance of the purchase ledger – processing invoices and dealing with suppliers
- Coordinating receipt and payment of all invoices
- Sales ledger invoicing and control
- Scanning, filling and dealing with mail
- Answering calls and emails
- Responding to ad-hoc requests for information
The ideal candidate for this role would have a strong interest in pursuing a career in finance and working towards an AAT accountancy qualification.
You must have at least 3 Higher grades at grade C, with Maths and English at National 5. Alternatively, you must have previously completed a level 2 or level 3 apprenticeship within a business environment.