Wage: £364.70 Per Week
Hours: 35.00 Per Week
The successful Finance Professional will have come from a finance background and be a self-starter looking for an opportunity in a diverse organisation, which is currently experiencing a significant period of growth.
The main responsibilities of the Finance Officer will be to:
- Carry out all accounts payable and accounts receivable duties and be responsible for the overall integrity of the purchase and sales ledger.
- To ensure that payments are made to suppliers on a timely basis, preparing cheques and BACS payments runs.
- To post income receipts to the accounting system on a daily basis, clearing the sales ledger where required and to ensure that fundraising income is correctly posted and banked, working with the fundraising team where required.
- To prepare and post sales invoices to the sales ledger in the accounting system.
- To analyse outstanding balances and chase invoices by working with relevant individuals from various departments.
- To reconcile the sales ledger and purchase ledger control accounts on a monthly basis.
- To reconcile other balance sheet accounts as applicable and when directed.
- To assist with any other ad-hoc tasks and projects as requested by the Chief Finance Officer or Group Financial Controller.
Salary bracket ranges between £18,980-£25,012, this will depend on your background and whether you have relevant industry experience.
- A minimum of 3 A-Levels at grade C including 5 GCSEs at a grade 4 including English and Mathematics or equivalent qualifications
- Education to degree level would be beneficial