Finance Apprentice, Financial Planning and Analysis EMEA - London
We are no longer receiving applications for this opportunity, but there are plenty more open so please continue searching.
- Banking and Finance
- Creative & Digital Media
Finance Apprentice, Financial Planning and Analysis EMEA
18 month contract starting in early 2019 – course: AAT Level 3
Closing date- 6th January 2019
What part will you play?
The Finance Apprentice role is to provide support to the Europe, Middle East & Asia (EMEA) Financial Planning & Analysis team and other EMEA stakeholders through management and preparation of databases and templates required for the annual budget, quarterly re-forecast and quarterly close cycles. The role has the opportunity to work with EMEA, Territory & Burbank HQ Finance teams as well as supporting Commercial stakeholders across EMEA.
- Assist in preparation and consolidation of revenue and expense templates for budget and forecast planning cycles for EMEA.
- Prepare EMEA revenue & expense trackers
- Assist with Financial Close (monthly, quarterly and year-end)
- Assist the Manager and Director working with category teams to execute strategic plans and develop actions plans for core initiatives
- Partner with the commercial teams on financial queries, new initiatives and projects
- Participate in preparation of financial models in support of business plan creation
- Assist in preparation of business reviews
The Ideal Candidate
What do we require from you?
- Should have solid GCSE and A level results, or equivalent
- A passion for Warner Bros. iconic brands and franchises
- Highly numerate and confident active user of MS Office (Excel / PowerPoint)
- Awareness of ERP systems
- Must be analytical and pay close attention to detail! Accuracy is the key
- Understanding of consumer & retail landscape and trends a plus
- Must be well organised, disciplined and be confident in the ability to prioritise workload and use time effectively.
- Pro-active, “can do” attitude – try something approach
- Must be able to communicate with both finance and non-finance people at all levels in a professional and mature manner