Employer: Johnson & Johnson Ltd
Wage: £288.23 Per Week
Hours: 37.00 Per Week
A well established, innovative company is looking for intelligent, strong-minded apprentices to join the team. This role will suit an ambitious candidate who wishes to study accountancy whilst receiving on the job training. The successful candidate will be given the opportunity to fully qualify as an accountant!
Whether it’s making a major investment in developing new products or providing global brands to our customers at affordable prices
- finance is at the heart of our business. We partner with all of our different teams to help the business keep growing and make important decisions to meet the needs of our customers, making every penny count.
Joining us as a Finance Apprentice, you will work as part of a team which has responsibility for providing accounting services, business analytics and reporting for Finance colleagues in 22 countries across the Consumer EAME region.
Main duties and responsibilities:
· Reporting – preparing and managing accurate accounts and performance data as well as analysing, interpreting and communicating your insights.
· Reconciliation activity – maintaining and ensuring the accuracy of the data submissions.
· Customer Support – building and maintaining effective working relationships with managers and key contacts.
· Budget Planning – helping management to prepare, process and reconcile the accounts.
· Process standardisation & improvement – reviewing and streamlining our processes to ensure they are as efficient as possible and evaluating potential business savings.
Minimum of 3 A Levels at grade C in addition to 5 GCSEs grades 9-4 (A*-C), including Maths & English at grade 5 or equivalent qualifications.