Purchase ledger role with training, within a small finance function.
- Matching goods in to purchase invoices.
- Statement reconciliations for bank accounts, credit cards and supplier payments.
- Co-ordinating with suppliers on credit notes, processing payments for outstanding debts.
- Assisting in preparing the month end statutory accounts.
- Key data into ITS's accounting software.
- Track expense claims against the credit card usage.
- Allocate transactions in the accounting system to correct nominal for financial reporting.
- Preparation of various financial reports for senior management.
- Assisting the management accountant with audit.
- Co-operating with various departments within the business to deliver accurate information
- Dealing with other ad-hoc daily requests from the finance team.
- 5 GCSE's (or equivalent qualifications) at grades 4 (C) and above including English & Maths