Do you have an interest in Software Engineering and would like to earn while you learn?Look no further!An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic individual to join a growing company as an Apprentice IT Software Developer.
This company designs, manufactures, sells and supports, systems and software for the marine?survey, construction and security industries.
An award winning, Ofsted outstanding apprenticeship from QA - 94% go onto full-time jobs.
Responsibilities of the Finance Assistance Apprentice:
Working as an Apprentice Finance Assistant, this will be a varied role designed to grow with your growing skills and confidence in the role. The team you would be joining is responsible for all invoicing and ledger activities, payroll, purchase orders, VAT Returns, HR and Operations.
- Assisting with general office duties including answering incoming calls, filing, photocopying, and setting up meeting rooms.
- Meeting and greeting any visitors to the office
- Using Sage for invoicing and purchase ledger
- Moving onto sales ledger
- Assisting with purchasing of office consumables, equipment etc.
Requirements of the Finance Assistance Apprentice:
- We are looking for an enthusiastic apprentice who ideally has accountancy, maths or business management subjects from school who would be looking for a career within finance.
- There will be future career progression and training available for professional qualifications if desired on completion of apprenticeship.
- This company has a relaxed smart but casual dress code
- Career progression