This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting and vibrant environment. Here, you get to earn and learn. Apply now!
You will be working for?
An Edinburgh institution, the restaurant dates back to 1970 when Alberto Crolla Sr opened the first restaurant, on Leith Walk.
Now run by son Tony &his family, the Group has grown over the years and features award-winning eateries around the city.
Renowned for their warm Italian hospitality and offering a wide range of menus, using only the highest quality ingredients, the Group offers a venue to suit any occasion.
Be part of QA' s 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK' s tech explosion!
In this role, you will be?
- Processing supplier invoices
- Reconciling supplier statements
- Entering bank statements
- Filing and scanning financial documents
- Assisting with stock take compilation
- Supporting other senior colleagues within the Finance Team
Starts with a 12-14 month Digital Marketing apprenticeship, which consists of training in small groups and work-based assessment, covering:Search - SEO and PPC, Design, Online advertising, Email marketing, Social media and Image and video editing.
You will gain an SCQF Level 6 with the potential of gaining a further Level 8 in IT, focusing on Digital Marketing. This is a fantastic opportunity to start a long and rewarding career in Digital Marketing.
Who should apply...
The ideal candidate will be?
- A keen, reliable individual who is able to fit into a small team
- Able to demonstrate both positive and adaptable attributes
- Eager to progress in the dynamic and face paced environment
- Someone with 5 standards ( Level 1 - 3)OR 5 National Level 5 grades, both qualifications including Maths and English
Other Important Information?
- You will work Monday-Friday, 9: 00am-5: 00pm
What will I Learn?
- Teamwork, communication, problem solving
- Financial processing, MS Office and Sage Line 50 skills
What happens when I complete my apprenticeship?
You will gain progression within the finance team and family run business.
It only takes a minute to apply for a Digital Marketing apprenticeship with QA and begin your Digital Marketing career with great prospects today.
QA' s apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe' s main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens.
Note:This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.