Coda Octopus is a global leader and specialist in underwater technologies including being the patent holder for the real time 3D sonar, the Echoscope®.Its team of experts design innovative solutions for tasks including subsea surveys, marine construction, ROV operations, dredging and port security.
Coda Octopus are looking for a bright and energetic Finance Assistant to support the admin team and grow into an expanding business.This role will offer a great deal of variety and will suit someone who is a good communicator who is competent numerically. Coda Octopus are looking for a long-term member of staff and therefore offer fantastic progression opportunities and continuous training.
- Using Sage for invoicing and purchase ledger
- Moving onto sales ledger
- Assisting with purchasing of office consumables, equipment etc.
- Assisting with general office duties including answering incoming calls, filing, photocopying, and setting up meeting rooms.
- Meeting and greeting any visitors to the office
Requirements of the Finance Assistance Apprentice:
- We are looking for an enthusiastic apprentice who ideally has accountancy, maths or business management subjects from school who would be looking for a career within finance.
There will be future career progression and training available for professional qualifications if desired on completion of apprenticeship.
- Mon - Fri Office Hours
- GBP 10,000 - GBP 12,000 per annum
- 25 days holiday & bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Health insurance (post probation)
- 4 x salary Death in Service (post probation)