Finance Summer Internship
We are no longer receiving applications for this opportunity, but there are plenty more open so please continue searching.
- Work Experience/Interns
- Banking and Finance
Finance is key to serving shoppers a little better every day – it’s at the centre of our business and the core of everything we do. With competitors on our heels, finance is more important than ever.
At Tesco, we span geographies and specialisms. This ten week programme is the perfect opportunity for those number crunchers to understand how the world of finance works. You’ll be given a project so you’ll be able to have a real impact on our business, but you’ll also learn a lot too.
Throughout the summer, our interns get exposure to areas both across our department but also our business. We make sure we help them grow, putting on masterclasses and leadership training which is unique to Tesco (it’s a great insight to the life of a graduate). No matter what your role, you’ll have an instant impact on our business and help make changes for the better.
This is an intense ten week programme allowing you to get your head around all things finance!
The work our finance graduates do has a huge range – from business partnering other departments to working on reports for the board.
Many of our interns are offered places on our Graduate Programmes.
The Ideal Candidate
- On track for a 2:1 Degree
- The confidence to work hand in hand with senior leaders
- A sharp mind to make sure our business has sound financial control
- A strategic understanding to make sure our decisions are right
- To work with others and achieve success together
- To put people and our customers at the heart of what you do
- To be agile in the way you think, make decisions and handle change
- To stick to your values and do the right thing, even when it’s tough
- A positive attitude, and a way of inspiring confidence in others
- To be connected to the latest thinking, inside and outside of the business
- The hunger to drive your own career and become one of our leaders.