An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Finance Support Apprentice to join a well established company by the name of Clark Contracts based in Paisley. This is a great opportunity for a hard-working, eager and enthusiastic person to make their mark within a forward-thinking company and develop and progress through the business.
- Processing invoices using SAGE
- Issuing receipts for deliveries and updating on internal system
- Payment runs Dealing with invoice discrepancies Supplier statement reconciliations, updating this info on Excel spreadsheets
- Assisting payroll with timesheet processing
- Assisting with vehicle management
- Handling supplier queries, responding via telephone or Outlook
- General administrative duties
- Full training will be provided.
- An interest in finance Strong attention to detail and fantastic organisational skills Excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritise tasks and manage time effectively
- A good team player
Monday-Thursday 08:00-17:00 Friday 08:00-15:30
Forward thinking company
Investor in Young People - Gold Early finish Fridays
Future Career Progression:
Should you perform well you will have the opportunity to remain as a permanent employee with the business. Your salary will be reviewed at the end of your apprenticeship and increase at least in line with national minimum wage.
QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.