Here at Hamer and Hamer we are abrokerage with year on year growth and we are looking to add a senior fx sales executive to our team. The role is very rewarding and you have to be able to work in a high paced and target driven environment. Being a team player is a must.
Our ideal candidate would be someone who is looking to grow within a company. As we get bigger we are focused on creating a strong team. The list of responsibilities are as follows;
- Cold Calling new business
- Storing sales information into our in house CRM
- Following up with prospects
- Creating marketing packs to send out to potential clients
- Excellent telephone manner, communication and relationship management skills
- Works well as part of a team in a pressurised and multi-tasking environment
- Sales background (desirable but not necessary)
- Target driven
What we are looking for from an Apprentice
You thrive on developing great relationships and delivering great service, you like competition and as a result seeing your client base grow. You will earn a competitive salary and a commission, which will be defined by your performance.
You like seeing the results of your work and it all starts with your pro-active attitude and mindset. Prioritizing your work and how to spend your time efficiently comes naturally to you. The financial markets, the expectations of our clients and our products move fast, and you are keen to learn and develop at the same fast pace. Your natural curiosity will help you deepen connections with your clients, solve your client’s challenges and help us develop our product even faster.
Basic salary + commission plus company incentives E.I Selfridges vouchers
Requirements and prospects
- Hard working ethic
- Friendly and able to hold conversations with people
- Sales hungry and money driven
- Speak fluent English
- Ability to think outside the box
- Interested in sports and winning mentality
- Friendly, polite and upbeat when speaking to people
- Money hungry and sales drive
- Natural born winners
GCSE’s or equivalents.
Once the candidate acquires 50 clients for the business he or she will progress into an account management role. This is where the candidate will see a huge increase in salary due to commission and basic increasing. They will earn money every time the clients they look after use our services.
Things to consider
The job requires lots of outbound calls, the ability to think on their feet, and must have an upbeat personality with lots drive and enthusiasm.
- Mon – Friday Start:8.30 AM Finish: 5.15 PM
- Total hours per week: 40.00
Training to be provided
Level 2 Sales and Telesales
Employment Rights & Responsibilities Workbook
- Level 1 - Maths
- Level 1 - English
- Level 1 - ICT