First Line Service Desk Apprentice - Wakefield (WF1) - 7109
SSG Insight Limited provides web-based CMMS solutions to small, medium and large enterprises across the world.SSG Insight Limited is based in Wakefield in their own stylish modern offices with free staff parking.
SSG Insight are looking to recruit an apprentice. They are willing and able to train the right person from scratch provided that they meet the essential skills. They are looking for a specific type of person that is going to really shine for them, someone who is eager to work and learn new things, someone who isn’t afraid to get stuck in.
They are looking for someone who wants to have a long-term career with SSG, first learning the basics and gradually developing their career path. They are very much thinking “career for life”.
Main role / Responsibilities [will include but not be limited to]:
Working and reporting directly to the Technical Operations Manager you will be trained to:
- Support the customers using the SSG Insight Agility Software
- Expertly handle inbound enquiries from customers
- Provide Excellent customer service
- Deal with escalations & complaints
- Design, maintain and follow Standard operating proceduresUnderstand and support the various versions and variations of the software
- Be a confident user of Microsoft technologies (Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Be a confident trainer to both customers and colleagues
- Provide effective 1st line support through various channels to the international client base
- Diagnose system and software faults
- Log all Service Desk interactions
- Follow and understand Service level agreements
- Many more Adhoc and transferable skills
Desired qualities, skills and experiences:
- You must possess all of the following skills/experience or knowledge to qualify for interview.
- Be incredibly keen and willing to learn new skills
- Be sociable, friendly and able to speak to people at all levels
- Have a keen interest in technology
- Have some customer service experience
- Have the confidence to speak in front of groups of people
- Be a reliable and enthusiastic individual who is good at time keeping
- Experience working with a variety of Microsoft technologies
- Have previous customer service skills / telephone / face-to-face etc.
Desired qualification requirements:
- Hold GCSE’s grade C or above in English and Mathematics
Working week: 5 days per week, Monday - Friday, 37 hours per week [all details will be confirmed with the employer]
Salary: £8500 per annum
Benefits of the role: As the apprentice progresses, the salary can be re-evaluated.
Future prospects: 92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their apprenticeship. Additionally there may be opportunities to undertake further apprenticeship training as many of our programs offer on-going development tracks.
Important Information: QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.Sign-up or log in to apply