Food and Beverage Apprentice - Parkdean Resorts - Heacham Beach
Not taking applications
- Intermediate Apprenticeship
- Hospitality and Catering
Parkdean Resorts are delighted to be recruiting a Food & Beverage Apprentice for their Heacham Beach Resort.
35 hrs approx - inc evenings and weekend
Detailed Job Description:
Reporting to the Catering Manager, you will support the Catering and Complex teams by:
• Preparing and cook basic foods, ensuring the food safety policy is followed at all times.
• Progressing within the catering team learning all aspects of the catering operation.
• Processing payments and operate tills as per company policy
• Delivering exceptional hot beverages for our extensive menu.
• Delivering outstanding customer service and standards at all times as required by the business
• Ensuring that food hygiene standards are adhered to at all times.
• Managing stock levels and ordering any new items necessary.
.• Have a passion to work within the hospitality industry.
• Be flexible to work weekends and some evenings.
• Have an understanding of Parkdean Resorts
• Have a desire to work in the Holiday industry.
• A desire to progress
Please ensure you can travel to and from the venue at a variety of hours.
Hours p/wk can vary. Wage is £5.00 p/hr.
This role will be based front AND back of house, so please ensure you are comfortable with this before applying.Sign-up or log in to apply