Food and Beverage Team Member - IHG - Crowne Plaza Battersea
We are no longer receiving applications for this opportunity, but there are plenty more open so please continue searching.
- Intermediate Apprenticeship
- Hospitality and Catering
A position is available to join the IHG as a Food and Beverage Assistant
40 hrs, Ranging from a 6am start to a 2am finish.
Detailed Job Description:
What's your passion? Whether you're into swimming, travelling or reading at IHG we're interested in YOU. At IHG we employ people who apply the same amount of care and passion to their jobs as they do their hobbies - people who put our guests at the heart of everything they do. And we're looking for more people like this to join our friendly and professional team.
As a Food & Beverage team member, you will manage the effective operation of the restaurant/ lounge area to ensure customer service at its best. Your key responsibilities will include:
• maximising all revenue opportunities through effective teamwork and development
• serving all food and beverage as required by hotel brand standards
• to maintain overall levels of courtesy, service and cleanliness of the food and beverage areas.
• Previous experience within a hotel environment would be advantageous for this role
• excellent spoken and written command of the English language, other languages are beneficial
• All applicants must be able to work varying shifts including night, weekends and bank holidays.
• possessing a warm and welcoming personality
• being a team player
• a desire to achieve a career within the hospitality industry
• hard worker