Food and Beverage Trainee - Ullesthorpe Court Hotel
We are no longer receiving applications for this opportunity, but there are plenty more open so please continue searching.
- Intermediate Apprenticeship
- Hospitality and Catering
We have a fantastic opportunity for an apprentice Hospitality Team Member to work within our busy hotel.
40 hours per week, shift work, earliest starts 6.30am and latest possible finish 3am if on late bar.
Detailed Job Description:
A Hotel trainee will usually perform many of the following tasks:
• Greeting and taking care of guests
• Serving food and drinks to customers and guests
• Work closely with other members of staff
• Be responsible to the department heads/duty manager
• Working in various areas of the hotel including Housekeeping, sales and events, food and beverage.
• Being diplomatic and courteous
• Being adaptable and level headed
• Being and dressing professionally
• Engaging and listening to guests
• Networking and negotiating
• Being discrete and efficient
• Well presented
• Friendly & respectful
• Organised & Self Motivated
Uniform provided, meals on duty, free leisure membership
Please note, salary is dependant on age:
• Under 18 - £162 per week
• 18-20 - £224 per week
• 21-24 - £282 per week
• 25 + - £300 per week.
Long hours on occasion (i.e. Christmas), less hours in quiet times, hard work with long periods on your feet, anti social hours, weekend workApplication closed