Working for a tea manufacturer you will be responsible for all packing product into cartonsouters and onto pallets as part of the customer specifications
- Maintain and improve the safety, legality and quality of products manufactured in accordance with food safety and quality policy.
- Ensure the product meets all aspects of the customer specification and leaves the line to the highest possible quality standard
3. Check formaterial quality defects in tea bags, cartons, envelopes, overwrap
4. Check foroperational quality defects i.e. excess or incorrect gluing, machine damage tocartons, alignment issues,
5. Check allcoding, labelling to ensure legible and correct.
- Ensure the product is palletised to the correct format as of the customer specification
- Adhere to all hygiene standards as of the company policy and ensure that areas of work are left clean and tidy at the end of each shift.
8. Report anymachine or quality issues to the operator, shift engineer or shift manager
- Adhere to all Health and Safety guidelines, policies and procedures
10. Assist operator in product changeovers to ensure they are carried out asefficiently as possible and adhere to all company policies and procedures
11. Communicate with the shift palleters reference moving finished goodspallets