As a Food Professional Apprentice you will be a part of the Unilever R&D Refreshment team renowned for leading the way in developing new products in Beverages and Ice Cream.
So, what’s involved?
Alongside working on real projects within the Beverages and Ice Cream categories for our millions of global consumers.
You’ll work in an array of functional teams to gain knowledge and skills that will help you develop into a Unilever Food Professional. This could see you spending time on projects like:
- Developing ice cream products for the global market
- Designing and utilising technology to develop market-leading products
- Delivering world class innovations in great tasting drinks
- Working with the Discover team on sustainable ideas, new science and great inventions helping Unilever remain competitive in a global market
This sponsored degree will see Unilever support you as you study toward a BSC Degree in Food Science & Technology. You’ll spend around 20% of your work-week studying toward your degree through learning modules at University and topped up with ongoing study outside of work hours.
Apprenticeship: Level 6 Food Industry Technical Professional
Duration: 60 months
Locations: Colworth (Bedfordshire)
- Have or are predicted 3 A Levels (or equivalent) at Grade B or above. 2 of these should include Maths and another STEM subject (e.g. Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics)
- Have at least 5 GCSEs at Grade 5 or above including Maths, English and at least 2 STEM subjects.
- You’ll have a real passion and genuine interest in Food Science
From tea to ice cream, and shampoo to skincare, our brands cater for all tastes. Think PG tips, Hellmann’s, Ben & Jerry’s and Simple. When you discover the career that you want with us, as a global organization we will help you to follow any path you choose. Surrounded by inspiring leaders and supportive peers, you will channel your purpose and find fresh ideas as you make a real impact on the business and the world