MacRoberts is one of Scotland’s leading law firms with a history and heritage tracing back over 150 years. Through the delivery of high-quality, innovative and practical solutions for clients, along with an impressive ability to adapt to the contemporary commercial landscape, we have maintained a position of leadership and prestige in the Scottish legal sector and beyond.
Our strength comes from our collaborative relationships and connections - we have an extensive network of clients and contacts throughout Scotland, as well as strong links to the wider UK and international markets.We are more than just lawyers - we are industry experts with unrivalled commitment to the sectors in which our clients operate. In this era of digital revolution and economic difficulty, we have risen to the challenge in the same way we have done for more than 150 years - with sophistication, passion and expertise.
• Meeting and greeting visitors - issuing visitor badges
• Ensuring a professional, friendly, welcoming reception environment is maintained at all times
• Oversee the issuing of temporary security fobs and keep an accurate log
• Organising couriers and taxis, logging details on the relevant spreadsheets.
• Answering and transferring calls, taking accurate messages and ensuring they reach the recipient in a timely manner.
• Overseeing the on-line boardroom booking system
• Arranging external catering and providing refreshments/internal catering for meetings
• Monitor catering stock levels, replenishing and ordering as required
• Ensuring boardrooms remain presentable and fully stocked with branded stationar
y• Assist in co-ordinating evacuation in the event of a fire dril
l• Prepare weekly attendance report
• Organise boardroom catering for meetings
• Self-motivated with a good work ethic
• Confident in dealing with people
• Ability to work as part of a team and also independently
• Willingness to learn
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Rotational shifts covering Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 4:00pm, 9:00am - 5:00pm and 10:00am - 6pm on a rotational basis
• £10,000 per annum• the option to purchase additional holidays Important Information
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.
”For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.