Front of House Apprentice - SWAN
We are no longer receiving applications for this opportunity, but there are plenty more open so please continue searching.
- Full Time
- Employability Skills
- Intermediate Apprenticeship
- Higher Apprenticeship
- School Leaver
- Hospitality and Catering
- Reading remove
How many times have you heard “No job, No experience – No Experience, No Job?
Well an Apprenticeship gives you both and a wage thrown in as well!
Gain independence? Learn to drive? Go on Holiday? All this is achievable with the right Apprenticeship.
You are on the right track to a brighter future
We are searching for the perfect Apprentice to join our newly formed team; you will learn all aspect of our workplace including food prep and customer service. We will mentor and support you in this exciting new role, providing the opportunity for you to build a career In the catering industry.
You will complete a work based Hospitality and Catering NVQ level 2 or 3 qualification, which will last 12-16 months. Depending on previous qualifications you will also complete Functional Skills in Maths, English and ICT.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Dealing with customers, behind the counter
- Handling cash
- Serving food and drinks to the tables
- Learn how to prepare and present a range of fresh dishes whilst maintaining a clean and pleasant working environment
- Basic cleaning duties
- Reliable, honest, attention to detail
- Confident, clear telephone manner
- High levels of initiative, attitude and enthusiasm
- Able to work as part of a team and on your own initiative
- Excellent career progression
- Warm and friendly atmosphere
- Possibility of working towards permanent position
Working Hours -Monday – Friday, 30 hours approx. working shift patterns
Salary -Apprenticeship salary of £3.50 per hour
Interested candidates should apply online using the button below and including their CV in word format.
Please note all applicants should be aged between 16 and 18 for funding purposes, but all applicants may apply.
We celebrate diversity and welcome applications from everyone regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, sexuality, faith or disability.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Our commitment is underpinned by robust processes and procedures that seek to maximise opportunity, minimise risk and continuously promote a culture that embraces the ethos of safeguarding amongst our workforce.Application closed