Front of House Apprenticeship - Hart Leisure Centre - SLM
We are no longer receiving applications for this opportunity, but there are plenty more open so please continue searching.
- Intermediate Apprenticeship
- Sport and Fitness
Hart Leisure Centre are looking for enthusiastic and energetic candidates to work towards their Customer Service Level 2 and work as part of a friendly team to provide a fun, safe and quality experience for all of our customers.
30 hours shift work inc. evenings and weekends
Detailed Job Description:
We are looking for enthusiastic and energetic candidates to work towards their Customer Service Level 2 and work as part of a friendly team to provide a fun, safe and quality experience for all of our customers.
The job will involve:
• Ensure that the reception, and associated offices and storage area are kept clean and free from clutter.
• Ensure all customer information is readily available
• Undertake duties as per the standard operating procedures laid out in The Everyone Active Management System.
Offer a warm and friendly welcome every time and deliver a customer experience that generates customer compliments. We will want you to listen, value and respond to all comments made by customers.
Your duties as Receptionist Apprentice will include:
• Start shifts on time
• Wear uniform as per the company standard
• Ensure that the ‘Customer Care’ and ‘Bookings and Reception’ standards are delivered consistently as per the company procedures.
• Deliver a customer experience that generates customer compliments
• Ensure knowledge of Site programmes, activities and special offers
• Ensure all ‘bookings and reception’ enquiries are dealt with in an efficient and effective way.
• Financial transactions are complete without error
Promote 30 minutes of activity 5 times per week by providing a wide range of quality activities.
• Ensure all enquiries are dealt with using sales system as laid out in the companies’ standards.
• Recognise opportunity of sales through enquiry
• Promote the concept of 30 minutes of activity 5 times a week.
Provide dedicated, qualified, well trained colleagues to support customers and make their Visits enjoyable.
• Attend Meetings as required
• Undertake Training as required.
• Help develop new members of the team
This is a full-time position and you will be required to work a minimum of 30 hours per week on a shift basis at your designated centre. You will receive on-going training and benefit from free use of the gym and swimming pool.
The programme is 12-15 months in duration and you will be employed on a fixed term 12-15 month contract. On successfully completing your Apprenticeship we would expect to be able to offer you continued employment and development opportunities.
Candidates must be confident and approachable with an interest in wanting to work within a customer focused role.
The National Minimum Wage (NMW) for Apprentices is £3.50 per hour.This applies to 16-18 year old Apprentices and those aged 19 and over in the first year of their Apprenticeship. For all other Apprentices the National Minimum wage appropriate to their age applies. The Minimum Wage for Apprentices applies to time spent on the job plus time spent training.
The key dates are to be used as a guide only. Should the right candidate be found, this vacancy may close early.Application closed