We are the Digital Business.
We become a single point of contact for all our client’s technology needs.
We specialise in all areas of Web, IT, Telecoms and Hosting. We create bespoke websites, applications and eCommerce then once live provide all the hosting, support and maintenance our clients need. We provide proactive and reactive IT support, internet, networking and business phone systems. Imagine a building with 6 floors. We will connect the internet, fill the server room, put a phone and PC on every desk, create a bespoke CRM and website then support and integrate everything!
When working with clients, we take a step back to firstly understand the organisation's objectives. This allows us to hostilely apply the right technology solutions.
Our mantra is to help, add value, streamline and form long-term client partnerships.
Do you have a keen, genuine interest to become a qualified Software Developer Technician? If so, then look no further.
Staxoweb is looking for a Software Developer Technician apprentice. You will be working alongside experts with a wealth of experience in the industry. We are ready to pass on our knowledge and develop the right candidate to be a professional in this ever-evolving field.
Responsibility and duties:
- Actively support Front end and Back end Web Development projects including planning & reviews
- Help develop scripts & plugins for load and performance test tools
- Help in the support & maintenance of existing software tools
- Produce and run appropriate tests
- Ensure standards and best practice are understood and followed
- Design and code software solutions to address challenging business needs
- Support in running the developed solutions to enable business testing
Mainly, we are looking for someone with a genuine and keen interest in this field.
Ideally we will be looking at someone with the following characteristics:
- Strong problem solving capabilities
- Good communication skills
- A passion for new technology
- Someone with ideally some exposure to a modern programming language would be beneficial
7 GCSE’s total:
- English GCSE grade D or above
- 6x GCSEs, including Maths, at grade A-C
Monday to Friday, from 9:00am to 5:00pm, 1 hour lunch break / 35hrs per week.
- 28 days holiday per year + bank holidays + discretionary Christmas shut down!
- Friday dress down day
- Companywide social every Friday from 4pm
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.