Fun Admin Apprentice In PET Accessory Company - London (W1U) - 4311
- Advanced Apprenticeship
- Business & Admin
- London remove
Unique role for ambitious individual to get full exposure and be trained to take responsibility for social media within a fun pet accessory company!
We are a dynamic fun company manufacturing and providing pet accessories to boutiques and department stores worldwide. We also have an animal model agency. This will give you dual exposure to digital marketing of both products and services. We need someone who wants to gain a range of skills and experience, is willing to learn and be part of a team.
The successful candidate should have a basic understanding of Social Media Marketing, good communication skills and be well organised.
This position also offers exposure to both an office and sales environment.
The ideal candidate needs to be a fast-thinker and enjoy working efficiently under pressure. This is a fun and fast-paced place to work with opportunities for career growth in the future.
You will need to be:
- A Fast Learner and a Good Communicator
- Highly Organised and Motivated
- Fluent in English and Good at Punctuation, Typing &Spelling
- An Animal Lover
Your role will include:
- Maintaining a Busy Showroom
- Taking Calls from Clients
- Managing Orders &Processing through to dispatch
- Organising Deliveries and Stock Management
- Giving the highest level of Customer Service
- Helping Clients and their Dogs/Cats in our Showroom
- Model Agency Management Skills
- Learning Sales Techniques
- Social Media &Marketing
- Generating New Sales Leads
- Monday-Friday 10.30am-6.30pm
- London W1, 5mins from Oxford Circus
Relevant experience and skills needed:
- English language Skills ( Verbal and Written) :Upper-Native
- Excellent organisational skills
- Computer skills with MS Office, particularly Excel and Word
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent customer service skills e
- A love of DOGS!
QA' s Apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.
We will contact successful applicants for an interview
Sign-up or log in to apply