Fun Social Media Apprentice In PET Accessory Company - London (W1U) - 4309
Unique role for ambitious individual to get full exposure and be trained to take responsibility for social media within a fun pet accessory company!
We are a dynamic fun company manufacturing and providing pet accessories to boutiques and department stores worldwide. We also have an animal model agency. This will give you dual exposure to digital marketing of both products and services. We need someone who wants to gain a range of skills and experience, is willing to learn and be part of a team.
The successful candidate should have a basic understanding of Social Media Marketing, good communication skills and be well organised.
This position also offers exposure to both an office and sales environment.
- Researching and writing social media posts, managing and scheduling output.
- Creating and maintaining a daily media &marketing plan
- Actively managing growth on our social media platforms creating weekly reports
- Monitor news for relevant stories and news trends
- Marketing &PR
- Assisting with general Showroom Activities
- Appearing in and creating live video content
- SEO and Google Marketing
- Optimised content for product descriptions
- earning to update in Magento
Key skills required:
- Friendly, confident and approachable telephone manner - essential
- Knowledge of Marketing/Branding
- Key Attention to detail
- Accurate grammar and spelling and fluent writing style
- Excellent customer service
- Ability to prioritise
- An interest/knowledge of dogs and cats
- Knowledge of social media ( blogs, Instagram, Twitter etc)and ability to engage with followers
- Some Sales Experience also advantageous
There will be key skills taught on the job but you are expected to have a passion for marketing as a career and a core basic understanding of the principles. You will leave this internship having had an intense exposure to running all aspects of social media &marketing and should pick up many useful new skills.
Other Key Skills Learnt in this position:
- General Office Skills and Web based selling
- Creation of Invoices and basic Accounts Management
- Key Skills involved in running a Model Agency ( for animals)
- Sales Techniques
- Dealing with Customers both Wholesale and Retail, Domestic and International
- 5days a week - 10.30am - 6.30pm
- We may consider applicants who are available part-time, you are welcome to apply but need a minimum of 3 weekdays available
- London, W1 ( nearest tube:Oxford Circus or Bond Street)
- Salary Reviews after 6 months
- Potential full time after completion of apprenticeship
- 8: 30am - 17: 30
- Fantastic location 5 minutes from Oxford Circus. Get to have daily cuddles with puppies, dogs and cats!
QA' s Apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.
Sign-up or log in to apply