Advanced Apprenticeships with HSBC London
Not taking applications
- Advanced Apprenticeship
- Banking and Finance
If you’re looking for a career that will unlock new opportunities, join HSBC and experience the possibilities
This is a thirteen to fifteen month programme that begins in September 2018. It offers you the opportunity to develop an expertise in one of the most important areas of the Global Markets Operations business. The Apprenticeship programme gives you first-hand experience in managing and controlling the processing of trades and complex transactions and providing post trade support, preparing you for a successful career path as an Operations Analyst within Global Markets Operations in HSBC London.
This program will be working within our head office in Canary Wharf, where you will receive structured exposure to functions such as Risk and Control, Change and Client Services. You will work with dynamic and highly skilled colleagues to gain detailed product knowledge; and provide post-trade support for large and complex projects carried out by teams within Global Banking and Markets,
Post-programme, you may have the opportunity to move into an entry level role within Global Markets Operations.
As an HSBC employee in the UK, you will have access to tailored professional development opportunities and a competitive pay and benefits package.
In this role, you will:
- Be fully supported in achieving a Financial Services Level 3 Certificate
- Build an invaluable network of global contacts
- Receive highly structured training that will encourage you to reach your full potential
- Have regular access to business leaders for coaching and advice on your progress
- Work towards the Investment Operations Certificate professional qualification through the Chartered Institute for Securities and Investment
- Receive ongoing, constructive feedback on your performance
To be successful in this role you should meet the following requirements:
- Be predicted, or have already achieved, 300 UCAS points (or equivalent) and above
- Have already attained GCSE (or equivalent) Maths and English at minimum grade C
- Do not possess or not studying towards a University level (or equivalent) qualification
- Willing to have customer contact on a regular basis
- Be hard-working, motivated and willing to take on new challenges
- Act with integrity, in keeping with HSBC's values
Click below to explore this opportunity
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
HSBC are hosting an in-house event for their Apprenticeship Programme on
27th of February at 4.30pm at 8 Canada Square, London.
This will be a great opportunity for you to learn more about the programme and speak to our representatives and get a feel for what it would be like to work with us. If you interested in attending please register your interest by clicking the link below, no later than Thursday, 22nd February. To find out more, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t get a job. Get a career.
Sign-up or log in to apply